AML is growing and looking for an experienced Content Marketing Account Director to work on some fantastic pro services and FS brands.
We’re looking for someone who is more than just your typical delivery person – we want someone who can lead delivery, as well as think creatively and add strategic insight. Someone who is looking to build out their core skills and deliver interesting client solutions across a number of channels, getting exposure to briefs and projects from the very start.
This is a key role in our content marketing team. As part of our Experience team and working into a Head Of Content, and managing a Content Account Manager, the Content Marketing Account Director will help deliver a regular drum beat of best-in-class content, across a number of formats and channels whilst managing the briefing and implementation of hero campaigns and more sophisticated content and thought leadership.
The Content Marketing Account Director is the lynchpin helping to uphold impeccable standards of content output, maintaining and growing accounts– whether that’s generating ideas with the editorial team, overseeing the crafting of the creative work, delivery across a breadth of channels or the usual briefing, management of Content Account Manager, overseeing status meetings, timing plans and other project admin that is essential for timely and accurate delivery.
If this sounds like you – a solid and seasoned Content Marketing Account Director – then get in touch today with your CV and a cover letter telling us why you’re right for this role. And if you have previous Financial Services experience – that’s a huge asset, but not mandatory.
The below is essential for this role. Unfortunately, we will be able to not consider candidates without the required experience so please do not apply. No agencies please.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a content marketing role within an agency
- Experience of B2B and complex, regulated sectors such as Finance and Professional services
- Experience briefing and project managing internal creative and external writers
- Understanding of integrated comms campaigns across multiple media channels
- Experience managing budgets, revenue and regular internal reporting
- Experience analysing campaign performance and an understanding of the role analytics plays in selling and measuring ideas an advantage
- Superior professionalism with clients and internal team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written Powerpoint documents and present authoritatively, clearly and eloquently
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Ambitious personality who is open to helping with any task
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
Please only apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading Content Marketing Account Director Any applications via LinkedIn won’t be considered.