The Content Strategist is the architect and “editor-in-chief” of client’s content campaigns and on-going programmes. Sitting within AML’s Experience team, you will work closely with the Experience Partner and Experience Strategist to deliver integrated work and interact with the Strategy team to translate propositions, positioning and insights into engaging content ideas. You will also work closely with the creative team to ensure all content is extended as creatively as possible for maximum engagement.
Through relevant stakeholder insights, targeted audience and competitor data and tools such as SimilarWeb, YouGov and Nielsen, the Content Strategist will be responsible for drawing out insights to develop content strategies and provide new content and campaign ideas to client marketing teams.
- Develop and execute content strategies for complex clients within regulated and intermediated financial services companies, for UHNW individuals and their advisors and D2C
- Demonstrate an understanding of audience behaviors, content and media relevant to asset managers, private banks, Fintechs, professional services and government.
- Gather insights to inform strategies from sector and competitor audits and data from tools such as SimilarWeb, Google Analytics and Nielsen
- Work closely with strategy team to keep brand, proposition and products at the forefront of content strategy
- Work closely with creative team to collaborate on ideas to extend content and campaigns for maximum engagement
- Work closely with client content and marketing teams, pitching ideas and shaping ongoing progammes
- Manage measurement and reporting to help continually iterate and improve existing strategies
- Manage a team of external writers and act as “editor-in-chief” to ensure work is delivered to brief and in line with client expectations
- Work closely with the client services team and to support for account growth.
- Direct and support AML’s content marketing activity and assist with business development, including pitching where required.
- 4+ years’ experience of developing and managing content strategy, execution and ongoing programmes in an agency environment
- Proven track record of building content strategies and managing successful content campaigns
- High level of competence using insights tools such as Similarweb and Google Analytics
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Meticulous attention to detail with very strong spelling and grammar skills and ability to critique and act as editor for writers
- Self-motivated and highly organised